Why you should be involved
With over 600 delegates expected to attend the conference in person in Melbourne, aligning your organisation to IMiA 2023 provides you with the opportunity to consolidate relationships and expose your brand to a highly targeted audience involved in addiction medicine.
Become a valued Supporter or Exhibitor at the IMiA 2023 Conference and:
- participate in the premier addiction medicine conference for medical practitioners in Australia, New Zealand and our region
- gain significant brand exposure to over 600 psychiatrists, medical practitioners and clinicians, all under one roof
- connect with key decision makers in major health, research and academic institutions, while building life-long relationships with those who will become the future of addiction medicine
- ensure your organisation stays abreast of current developments and research and use this information to stay ahead of the market
- increase awareness and exposure of your organisation through a variety of marketing mediums
- develop business connections and strengthen relationships through face-to-face engagement
- exhibit and generate new leads, develop your brand or launch a new product through the exhibition
- maximise your time and resources by showcasing your organisation to a relevant and influential audience in an environment away from the competition of everyday distractions
- strengthen awareness of your brand.
The RANZCP, RACP and RACGP have extensive communication channels across each of their medical specialties. IMiA 2023 will be marketed through a variety of different channels to ensure maximum exposure for your organisation throughout Australia and New Zealand.
The RANZCP, RACP and RACGP communicate to over 7700, 28000 and 40000 members respectively, on a regular basis. Avenues for marketing include: RANZCP, RACP and RACGP’s websites, IMiA 2023 Conference website, media liaison, direct email, social media, and advertising across publications and through other related international, national and local events. The conference will be promoted in national and state-based newsletters, listed on the events section of each host organisation’s website and promoted through EDMs and other relevant platforms to selected categories of members.
A dedicated conference website is now live (imia.com.au) and will be updated continuously in the lead up to the event, providing the most up-to-date information on the program, speakers, and social activities and include a section dedicated to partners and exhibitors.
Delegate numbers in the region of 600 are expected over the course of the event. Delegates will include general practitioners, psychiatrists, psychologists, physicians and practice nurses who have an interest in, or practice in the area of, addiction medicine. Overseas speakers and delegates are expected to attend along with locals.